SAP S/4 Hana – Simple Logistics
1: Silent features of SAP Hana Simple Logistics course
- The course duration is around 6 weeks. (40 hours of actual training hours).
- We offer classroom as well as online training. We are in Edison (NJ – USA). Please visit our office as per your convenience.
- We provide the Video recording of each session after the class for 12 months. Video recordings are a very helpful tool in the learning process.
- Training material in PDF form will be provided to students.
- SAP S/4 Hana from following modules perspective a. Sales & Distribution processes (SD Module) b. purchasing processes (MM module) c. Inventory processes (MM Module) d. Logistics execution processes (LE Module)
- We help with resume preparation, mock interviews, and Job placement Interview (Guaranteed) and on the job support.
- Course Training fees are as follows:
- For all-students fees is USD 699 (Think Tree Guaranteed Job Interview after student Assessment).
- Training fees are fully refundable after 6 months on the job after placement by ThinkTree Technologies Inc. • Our faculty is BEST with extensive SAP implementation & teaching experience in India, US, Canada and another part of the world. With more than 21 years’ expertise in the SAP field.
- Our faculty has taught over 150 batches in the past 20 years in SAP.
- Think Tree technologies SAP Training institutes in NY providing training continuously more than a decade now.
- Our training has been benchmarked as Best in the country by our past students.
2: Training Topics Covered is As Below
Introduction to SAP HANA architecture
- SAP In-Memory Strategy
- Architecture Overview
- Row Store – Column Store
- Attribute Views
- Analytic Views
- Calculation Views SAP S/4 HANA
SAP S/4 HANA Road and benefits
- -S/4 HANA Roadmap
- Benefits of S/4 HANA from a business perspective
- Ways from Business Suite to S/4 HANA
- Introduction to SAP Fiori
- Deployment Options (On-Premise, Cloud and Hybrid)
Introduction to SAP SAP S/4 Hana Methodology
- System Conversion
- Landscape transformation
- New implementation
Overview of SAP HANA Cloud Solutions
- SAP Strategy for Cloud and SAP HANA
- SAP Cloud Data Centers
- SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud
- SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud Use Cases
- Examples of On-Premise to Cloud Integration
Key Innovations of SAP Simple Logistics
- Inventory Management
- Material Requirement Planning
- Material Valuation
- Order Management & Billing
Changes in SAP Simple Logistics Processes
- Overview of New Functionalities in SAP Simple Logistics
- Overview of SAP Fiori Apps related to Logistics/ Supply Chain
- Architectural changes for Product Master & Supplier Information
- Architectural Changes/ Configurations related to Sourcing & Procurement
- Architectural Changes/ Configurations related to Supply Chain
- Architectural Changes/ Configurations related to Manufacturing
- Architectural Changes/ Configurations related to Sales
Migration approach to SAP S/4 HANA
- For New Installation
- Customers already using SAP Business Suite
- Customers who want to consolidate their landscape
- Customers who want to Carve out selected entities or processes
SAP S/4 Hana scope and impacts
- Explain the scope and impact of the SAP S/4 HANA Materials Management & Operation
- Understand the prerequisites for migration
- Configure the system in preparation for migration
- Perform migration to the SAP S/4 HANA
Also called as SAP Logistics, SAP S/4HANA enterprise management course is an intelligent and intuitive next-generation ERP solution. It is a perfect blend of all the essential modules under SAP ERP suite of business management, such as supply chain, material management, sourcing and manufacturing, and contract management. By enabling performance optimization, it is one of the most potent software to simplify the process and intensify the effectiveness of logistics. Think Tree Technologies SAP Training Institutes in NY, USA, empowers the patrons of S/4 Hana – Simple Logistics course to cancel out redundancies, aggregates and indexes by replacing traditional functionality.
Salient Features of SAP Hana Simple Logistics Course Teachings Through SAP Training Institutes in NY
By providing a role-based integrated user experience, SAP S/4 Hana – Simple Logistics course helps in establishing a connection to various applications in a real-time manner. It enables real-time data processing, by providing the option of deployment – whether on-premise, hybrid or on the cloud. With the knowledge of SAP S/4 Hana – Simple Logistics, SAP is empowering a next-generation product of business applications for Big Data. By providing new architecture, the software lets the customers use the customization even post-migration of the system. Allowing a hefty volume of operational data to be processed speedily, while allowing the parallel operations to operate concurrently it helps to stay abreast with the vision of the organization. SAP S/4 Hana – Simple Logistics software helps to dial down the time gap between data collection.
Real-Time Benefits That Businesses Gain Through SAP S/4HANA Logistics
A pivotal part of scalable infrastructure, SAP S/4 Hana – Simple Logistics assists in magnifying system landscape, which in return allows clients to have lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) along with elevated performance levels. Its feature of real-time reporting and analysis at a lesser range granularity makes for one impactful and significant feature. SAP S/4 Hana – Simple Logistics enterprise management helps in sound inventory management, along with the procure-to-pay process. It helps you to perform a speedy material requirement planning run along with efficient order management and billing. It supports sound business features, such as GTS Foreign Trade, SFIN Revenue Accounting, and FSC with great FSCM Credit Management with great aplomb. Its intuitive integration with business network systems helps with smoother integration. Keeping data redundancies and footprint to the bare minimum, it offers a superlative user experience across a range of devices and platforms.
Are You The Right Fit for The SAP S/4 Hana – Simple Logistics Course?
This course is meant for anyone and everyone who wants to get a head start in their career in SAP. Perfect for Application and Support Consultants, SAP Technical Consultants, SAP Solution Architects, SAP Techno Functionals, SAP Business Analytics or Project Managers; this course is meant for a range of professional who want to stay abreast with the latest in technology and want to prove to be a valuable asset in their organization. This course is also meant for SAP BW/BI Consultants, SAP BW/BI Consultants, and SAP End Users. In order to undertake to Think Tree Tech’s SAP S/4 Hana – Simple Logistics Course through its Online SAP Training Institute in NY, you must have the basic understanding of the logistics processes and preferably have sound knowledge of at least one SAP Logistics module.