SAP S/4 Hana – Simple Logistics
1: Silent features of SAP Hana Simple Logistics course
- The course duration is around 6 weeks. (40 hours of actual training hours).
- We offer classroom as well as online training. We are in Edison (NJ – USA). Please visit our office as per your convenience.
- We provide the Video recording of each session after the class for 12 months. Video recordings are a very helpful tool in the learning process.
- Training material in PDF form will be provided to students.
- SAP S/4 Hana from following modules perspective a. Sales & Distribution processes (SD Module) b. purchasing processes (MM module) c. Inventory processes (MM Module) d. Logistics execution processes (LE Module)
- We help with resume preparation, mock interviews, and Job placement Interview (Guaranteed) and on the job support.
- Course Training fees are as follows:
- For all-students fees is USD 699 (Think Tree Guaranteed Job Interview after student Assessment).
- Training fees are fully refundable after 6 months on the job after placement by ThinkTree Technologies Inc. • Our faculty is BEST with extensive SAP implementation & teaching experience in India, US, Canada and another part of the world. With more than 21 years’ expertise in the SAP field.
- Our faculty has taught over 150 batches in the past 20 years in SAP.
- Think Tree technologies SAP Training institutes in NY providing training continuously more than a decade now.
- Our training has been benchmarked as Best in the country by our past students.
2: Training Topics Covered is As Below
Introduction to SAP HANA architecture
- SAP In-Memory Strategy
- Architecture Overview
- Row Store – Column Store
- Attribute Views
- Analytic Views
- Calculation Views SAP S/4 HANA
SAP S/4 HANA Road and benefits
- -S/4 HANA Roadmap
- Benefits of S/4 HANA from business perspective
- Ways from Business Suite to S/4 HANA
- Introduction to SAP Fiori
- Deployment Options (On Premise, Cloud and Hybrid)
Introduction to SAP SAP S/4 Hana Methodology
- System Conversion
- Landscape transformation
- New implementation
Overview of SAP HANA Cloud Solutions
- SAP Strategy for Cloud and SAP HANA
- SAP Cloud Data Centers
- SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud
- SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud Use Cases
- Examples of On-Premise to Cloud Integration
Key Innovations of SAP Simple Logistics
- Inventory Management
- Material Requirement Planning
- Material Valuation
- Order Management & Billing
Changes in SAP Simple Logistics Processes
- Overview of New Functionalities in SAP Simple Logistics
- Overview of SAP Fiori Apps related to Logistics/ Supply Chain
- Architectural changes for Product Master & Supplier Information
- Architectural Changes/ Configurations related to Sourcing & Procurement
- Architectural Changes/ Configurations related to Supply Chain
- Architectural Changes/ Configurations related to Manufacturing
- Architectural Changes/ Configurations related to Sales
Migration approach to SAP S/4 HANA
- For New Installation
- Customers already using SAP Business Suite
- Customers who want to consolidate their landscape
- Customers who want to Carve out selected entities or processes
SAP S/4 Hana scope and impacts
- Explain the scope and impact of the SAP S/4 HANA Materials Management & Operation
- Understand the prerequisites for migration
- Configure the system in preparation for migration
- Perform migration to the SAP S/4 HANA